Night at the Museum is a popular drama cool down that helps improve focus.
|To ensure social distancing, have the students stand two metres apart. The museum guard should stand at the front and turn around to face the group, instead of moving around the room. The statues can move on the spot.|
- Choose one student to be the museum guard.
- Select the theme of your museum.
- Students should freeze to represent a statue of something you would find in this museum.
- The guard walks around the room.
- When the guard is not looking at them, students should move.
- Students must freeze when the guard is looking.
- Anyone that the guard sees moving is eliminated.
- The final person becomes the guard in the following round.
Top tip: with younger children, the teacher can act as the museum guard and students do not need to be eliminated.