Secret Leader encourages students to work as a team and think strategically, even at a very young age!
|If you don’t have enough space to have the children sitting two metres apart in a circle, you can sit them at a safe distance around the room without affecting the game.|
- Ask the students to sit in a circle.
- Select one student to leave the room as a detective.
- Select one of the remaining students to be the leader.
- The leader must repeat an action and the group copy.
- The detective returns to the room and has to guess who is leading the action.
Top tip: Encourage the students not to look at the leader. If everyone is following a person across from them, they should all being doing the same action without looking at the leader.