This game is a great progression for students who are used to wink murder.
- Have the students stand in a circle with their eyes closed.
- Walk around the circle and touch one student on the top of the head.
- Whichever student was touched becomes the murderer.
- Students must walk around the room shaking hands with each other.
- The murderer scratches the palm of their victims to signify that they have been murdered.
- Students who have been murdered should wait for 5 seconds before dying dramatically.
- At any time a student may freeze the action and accuse someone of being the murderer.
- If this student is wrong then they must forfeit their life.
- Continue the game until the murderer is caught.
Top tip: Remind the murderer that they do not need to kill every person who they shake hands with. Being sneakier can make the game much more interesting.