This physical theatre game gets students thinking creatively and working as a team.
It’s a super popular game that can fill quite a lot of time! Use it as a follow up to Grandma’s Closet.
- Divide the students into equal groups.
- Think of an object eg. washing machine.
- Ask the groups to think of a way to build this object using their bodies.
- Give them a few minutes to prepare.
- Give each group a moment to present.
- Give a point to the group with the most creative idea.
- Think of a new object and start again.
- Encourage the students to think about sound and movement.
- Encourage them to think about the different parts and how to work together.
- Ensure the other groups are being a good audience when one team is presenting.